Spare Time Activities :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spare Time Activities :P

Post by }{odge-Podge on 30/1/2011, 19:41

OK, so we all have spare time at some point in our lives, some more than others, but we still all get some free time now and then?

So what do you guys get up to in your free time? It your activities are a bit exotic, then feel free to give an explaination Smile

}{odge-Podge
Yeah, I'm a crazy street dancer Tongue I run up walls, and jump over benches. It's quite an awsome hobby, but requires a lot of dedication Tongue

I also rock-climb and slackline Tongue
Slacklining is like tight rope walking, but a lot harder as you have 3 axis points that you need to stabalise yourself to Tongue I'll post a video or something of me slacklining on FaceBook Tongue and I'll post a link to it or something Tongue Slacklining is kinda what I live for Tongue
}{odge-Podge

http://tropicaltowerwars.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Spare Time Activities :P

Post by LeafMuncher on 31/1/2011, 07:46

LeafMuncher:
Spare time? I kinda have none lately. Work-wise I'm an estate agent and a jeweler (technically speaking, tho mostly trinkets), as well as a salesperson and a marketer (for Cluttons, the estate agency I'm currently with). Otherwise if I had free time, I would focus on Karate again (got SA colours twice back in the day) and get with my co-author and settle down to write our novels that are almost fully planned.

In short, I'm very active for an overweight geek Tongue
LeafMuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by }{odge-Podge on 1/2/2011, 20:55

Hardcore Leafy Tongue Wish that I had the time to write a book Tongue (Although H3k will dissagree insanely xD )

Overweight is easy to beat Tongue Just run every day, and don't eat McDonalds Tongue Hehe Tongue
}{odge-Podge

Back to top Go down

Post by LeafMuncher on 2/2/2011, 00:02

lol, I like being overweight, people try avoid bumping into me in crowds ^^
Also, I don't have time to write, which is why the books are planned, but none of them are even started Undecided
LeafMuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by }{odge-Podge on 2/2/2011, 00:50

Rofl xD I personally cannot stand being overweight (no offence). I've just gotta get out and do something Tongue people are aways amazed that I only weigh 63kg, and I look like a built little child xD
Gotta love what climbing and parkour do to you Tongue
}{odge-Podge

Back to top Go down

Post by LeafMuncher on 2/2/2011, 01:16

lol, non taken. I'm quite agile for a fatty though (ask anybody who has fought me)
LeafMuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by }{odge-Podge on 2/2/2011, 02:21

Well no **** man xD you did karate and got SA colours xD I'd fricken run away from you as fast as I possible could Tongue

So if you one day see a little blonde guy turn on his heel and run for his life... That was me Excited
}{odge-Podge

Back to top Go down

Post by D3zmodos on 2/2/2011, 02:23

Programming Excited?
I also have a bass guitar...but the amount of time I spend actually playing it is a different story =/
HON is too fun...ask h3k...
D3zmodos

Back to top Go down

Post by }{odge-Podge on 2/2/2011, 23:52

You practically liove in front of your computer Tongue and bass guitars are fricking awsome Tongue
[EDIT]
You practically live* in front of your computer Tongue and bass guitars are fricking awsome Tongue

Last edited by }{odge-Podge on 3/2/2011, 23:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hate the school keyboards...)
}{odge-Podge

Back to top Go down

Post by LeafMuncher on 3/2/2011, 05:31

love in front of your computer? sounds like a masturbation joke
LeafMuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by }{odge-Podge on 9/2/2011, 01:43

I fixed the mistake Tongue but yeah, it was kinda vulgar Laugh
}{odge-Podge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/3/2011, 02:40

Since the majority of you on this forum don't know me, I guess I can share some of my deepest darkest secrets on the forum, right? What's a couple of secrets between digital friends? Right?

/me sniggers

Anywho, full time web developer and server side scripter for some giants in SA, contractually I'm not allowed to say Smile Spare time, in an electronic goth band playing bass. Mostly behind my PC (during the day and night) either working or playing or just browsing around trying to use my noggin as little as possible.

Used to do paper Mache but I got frustrated with the messiness of the hobby and the paper underneath my nails. I'm a hygiene freak so that hobby had to go...

LOL @ leaf and his fatty comments Smile I used to be skinny puppy (68kg) but now I'm a towering fatty (96kg)... Used to do club long distance running but gave it up when I came back to SA to live and work here permanently... Funny how you can get so tired working the whole day and you're so exhausted when you get home, but you don't burn a single calorie.... The mystery continues....

Anywho, I kinda forgot was this thread all about so I hope I mentioned what was asked for when I entered this thread...

*whistles*

Last edited by Lord-Nikon on 7/3/2011, 02:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no pill for stupidity....)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeafMuncher on 7/3/2011, 04:31

96kg aint so bad, I'm almost 130kg... But then again I still have some muscle under it... that counts right? right??? *cries*
LeafMuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by stevenjm on 7/3/2011, 04:40

Lord-Nikon wrote:*whistles*

thats mine Sad
stevenjm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/3/2011, 04:52

stevenjm wrote:
Lord-Nikon wrote:*whistles*

thats mine Sad

Jip, and what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/3/2011, 04:52

LeafMuncher wrote:96kg aint so bad, I'm almost 130kg... But then again I still have some muscle under it... that counts right? right??? *cries*

Of course! We're not fat, just big boned Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by H3katonkheir on 7/3/2011, 05:24

Fatty alert Tongue! Sorry Leafy hehe.
Ooo a WebDev - could be interesting Wink any suggestions?

Thought I had posted in this section before - but guess not. So here's my 2 cents;

I love designing games (and pretty much anything from houses, models to art sculptures), most of the time the only reason I program / graphic design is to create this image which is trying to break my head open Excited.

I enjoy playing games to pass the time (even though I'm only ever going to be 'decent' to 'good' at most of them - never a pro).

Otherwise I'm trying to learn a lot of programming languages and programs and general things - probably too much.

I like martial arts, ancient weaponry and the kind of jazz.

Ooo, attempting to pass grade 12 is a good hobby I suppose Tongue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H3katonkheir

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7/3/2011, 05:37

H3katonkheir wrote:Fatty alert Tongue! Sorry Leafy hehe.
Ooo a WebDev - could be interesting Wink any suggestions?

Thought I had posted in this section before - but guess not. So here's my 2 cents;

I love designing games (and pretty much anything from houses, models to art sculptures), most of the time the only reason I program / graphic design is to create this image which is trying to break my head open Excited.

I enjoy playing games to pass the time (even though I'm only ever going to be 'decent' to 'good' at most of them - never a pro).

Otherwise I'm trying to learn a lot of programming languages and programs and general things - probably too much.

I like martial arts, ancient weaponry and the kind of jazz.

Ooo, attempting to pass grade 12 is a good hobby I suppose Tongue.

I will PM you with some suggestions regarding the hosting... Think I might be able help in such a way that everyone benefits Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top