Original TMD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Original TMD

Post by H3katonkheir on 28/12/2010, 09:52

It is recommended that you rather download the newest TMD II version.

Otherwise you can download the Original TMD.
The ownership license of the original TMD is owned by Atrum-Amicus and TeBBuTT, and is not directly supported anymore.

Last edited by H3katonkheir on 10/11/2012, 00:37; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated TMD Link)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H3katonkheir

http://tropicaltowerwars.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Original TMD

Post by Valjavec on 9/12/2011, 07:02

I got a question, since im reather new to the ttw staff, im wondering what happened to ttw original developers Atrum, TeBBuTT why didnt they keep developing it with you guys?
Valjavec

Back to top Go down

Post by MoJo on 9/12/2011, 09:25

They weren't the original developers, they were just SOME developers that had the rights of the map for 1 or 2 years.
Before them was Stefanov, before was wize i think ... and so on...The original was lord beppe if i spelled corectly.
Now the owners are H3k and D3z.
All hail them!!

MoJo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeafMuncher on 9/12/2011, 12:25

As far as I know Atrum owns the copyright for the map, but he specifically gave H3ka permission to oversee future map development with D3z.

Otherwise what Mojo said was correct. There was also Apoptose, but I can't remember if he was involved before Stefanov took over or worked with him
LeafMuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Valjavec on 9/12/2011, 14:25

So what happened to all those guys? Im not complaning or anything im just wondering how could they leave such an awesome map Excited
Valjavec

Back to top Go down

Post by D3zmodos on 9/12/2011, 21:49

People get busy, get jobs, finish varsity, move on etc etc.

AA doesnt own anything that's worth more than his own peace of mind, although I daresay he will argue otherwise.

Don't try get all legal about who "owns" a warcraft map, the person who is currently developing it "owns" it if you really want to have an owner but other than that, does it really matter?

AA made a huge thing about how TTW is his and other people that make anything else that is remotely similar should be shot on the spot. No. Just no. He got all angry at some guy who posted a wintermaul map on hive, and then raged at me because I made a friendly suggestion to him about something that was wrong with his map.

At the moment it's me and Leaf developing it. Before that it was just me. Before that it was Stevanov and Apoptose (mainly Stevanov, Apoptose just kinda was there to help). Before that it was WiZe and before that it was Lord_Beppe. Thats the whole history as far as I know it. Also, TTW was created as a copy of Wintermaul, so nobody can complain that it's the other way around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D3zmodos

Back to top Go down

Post by Valjavec on 10/12/2011, 01:20

Thanks for your reply D3z Smile
Valjavec

Back to top Go down

Post by H3katonkheir on 10/11/2012, 00:39

I've updated the link since Quickshare.co.za shut down.

H3katonkheir

http://tropicaltowerwars.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top