Staff Addition / Progress Report

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff Addition / Progress Report

Post by LeafMuncher on 12/12/2012, 19:38

Welcoming a new addition to the TTW Forum Slave Roster:

Flameberg the new dedicated Guardian! *slow clap*

Report on the status of next version:

Things are mostly stable, but for some annoying bugs with MissAllYouCanKnow and the new auras we are (I am) trying to add. If I can't fix this by next week I'll do a more boring cost/damage scaling change for the builder. This is the final major change still in progress, and we (the testers) are happy with most of the implemented balance changes, so a new version is NOT far in the future *cheering, tears of joy, women taking their clothes off*.

Unfortunately there will be no new builders, but I think the community will be satisfied by the huge amount of balance changes. The aim of this version is major rebalancing as well as trying to make the harder and/or not-so-fun builders far more enjoyable, while reducing the effectiveness of some of the "overpowered" builders. I feel adding a new builder or two on top of all the other changes might be a bit overwhelming for a single version.

Barring any bugs in 5.50, expect new and exciting builders in version 6.00 Smile

This message was brought to you by the Society for the Prevention of Aardvark Rioting
LeafMuncher

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Addition / Progress Report

Post by FlaMeBeRg on 13/12/2012, 13:29

Awesome, looking forward to playing the troll summoner when buffed a bit Excited

I'll work on that Volcano Tamer when I get back from vacation January so hopefully Version 6.00 will be February'ish

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FlaMeBeRg

http://www.bnkr.co.za

Back to top Go down

Post by viper395 on 24/12/2012, 16:19

tnx for the updates Excited hope to see it soon. i like this game

viper395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down