TTW ai MAP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TTW ai MAP

Post by sakintohoi on 7/11/2012, 20:34

is there any TTW ai map ??? can you give me pls ???

i want to practice in AI mode. Excited

thanks in advance

sakintohoi

Back to top Go down

Re: TTW ai MAP

Post by H3katonkheir on 7/11/2012, 23:00

Sorry, an AI map is not likely to happen Undecided

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H3katonkheir

http://tropicaltowerwars.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nesquik on 8/11/2012, 00:09

sakintohoi wrote:is there any TTW ai map ??? can you give me pls ???

i want to practice in AI mode. Excited

thanks in advance
garena, there the best AI :DD
Nesquik

http://www.tropicaltowerwars.ru/

Back to top Go down

Post by russoka on 8/11/2012, 04:59

I can cr8 AI if i will have version ttw for editing.
russoka

Back to top Go down

Post by D3zmodos on 8/11/2012, 06:57

Technically you don't need an unprotected version of TTW in order to edit it, it's just a bit harder (If you don't know how and can't figure it out then you are not worthy/don't care enough anyways).

Also, show me that you can write a proper AI first, then maybe you'll get access to the actual map.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D3zmodos

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaMeBeRg on 8/11/2012, 07:19

Well if someone does make an AI map it will have to be quite good because of all the sending and building. If it doesn't get enough gold it will not be able to send and might fail later in the game

FlaMeBeRg

http://www.bnkr.co.za

Back to top Go down

Post by russoka on 8/11/2012, 19:25

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ltig5rdcewozsu4/Shango%20Ultimate%20TW%20v2.05.w3x

AI not by me but i'm working on this map last month. 2.06 with optimize not relesed, i can share test version. 2.06 will be on 80% in Jass.
russoka

Back to top Go down

Post by }{odge-Podge on 8/11/2012, 19:25

Creating an AI for this game is going to be like creating an AI that is able to play chess and dota and drive a car all at the same time -_-
}{odge-Podge

Back to top Go down

Post by D3zmodos on 8/11/2012, 23:38

AI not by me
After that phrase the rest of your post becomes irrelevant because we aren't talking about people "working on" maps outside of just creating an AI. From scratch.

I played the map though, not really to my liking (mostly because building with no hotkeys makes me cry) but oh well, as long as you enjoy it. However I noticed that on the loading screen it says that "Version 2.05 by russoka is balanced." I dunno about you guys but I would have thought that being able to block without consequence falls outside of the "balanced" side of life. Winning the game with 12 towers was fun.

I may very well give you a TTW map to see if you can make an AI for it. I assume you are well-versed in vJass?

D3zmodos

Back to top Go down

Post by H3katonkheir on 9/11/2012, 00:46

D3zmodos wrote:I may very well give you a TTW map to see if you can make an AI for it. I assume you are well-versed in vJass?

Hang on, before you get the TTW map I would like to see a pseudocode algorithm of a proposed AI to see how you would do such a thing. After working on a TTW (standalone) AI for a while now, and I have these two things to say about it;

1) It is harder than you think.
2) It is impractical for the map.
Both of these points assume there is some level of detail for the AI, most notably the ability to build a variety (at least a few) mazes, and that the AI is not as thick as two bricks.

H3katonkheir

Back to top Go down

Post by russoka on 9/11/2012, 04:08

1 I can't use JNGP. Error with redirect wehack.dll. I know c++ and i can undestund vJass syntax.
2 AI can not be better then a real player. Every trigger, every function will make more lags. If TTW AI will be possible to release, this need do as Fork! Only for fan. Like DOTA -> DOTA AI fork. Strongold with AI have too much lags. Without map is not have too much lags.
3 2.02 STWU and below from Random_Zh. but he release map on 2009 year. I'm trying to do new life. About balance. In 2.02 most strong race - Hidden Dark Naga with Guards. About 10k dps for 250+1000+2500+6000.
I know about bugs. Yesterday, when the variables are replaced by arrays detected an error of 2.02 version. -name anynewname does not change the information on the table DPS.
4 Leak Checker 2.02 105 lears/per second. 2.06 85 leaks/per second. After 30 min game war3 process have more memory on 250 megabytes. Random_Zh does known about optimize, memory leaks and others Embarrassed

So the map was made ​​on JNPG? With vJass? I know too much maps on vJass without errors like -random mode. It so strange.
russoka

Back to top Go down

Post by D3zmodos on 9/11/2012, 05:05

Dude....russoka...your english.....

But yes, you need JNGP, making maps without vJass is painful and is roughly equivalent to trying to write out an essay by drawing all the letters in MS Paint. Without a tablet pen.

Also you don't need Leak Checker to find leaks...just look at the code. -.-
Any handle (I think they're called handles? Like, not numbers basically, all the "object" sort of types extend from handle or something) that isn't destroyed, gets leaked. At least thats how I understand it.

And finally:
I know too much maps on vJass without errors like -random mode
What on earth are you on about? As if all maps have a -random command that run in the exact same manner?

D3zmodos

Back to top Go down

Post by russoka on 9/11/2012, 05:49

Problem with code like
local integer N
local player p = (any code to pick player)
local integer PID = GetPlayerID(p)
if not bPlayerRace[PID] then
set N = GetRandomInt (0, 41)
call CreateNUnitsAtLoc( 1, udg_RacesBuilders[N], p, GetPlayerStartLocationLoc(p), bj_UNIT_FACING )
set bPlayerRace[PID] = true
endif

Somethink like this. I not check this code, just example. I'm use jass about 3 weeks.

And. I can't to use JNPG, i can use JassCraft + simple WE.

Maps: Castle Fight, Legion TD, DOTA... too much maps with vJass without so simple error.
russoka

Back to top Go down

Post by }{odge-Podge on 10/11/2012, 01:50

H3katonkheir wrote:
D3zmodos wrote:I may very well give you a TTW map to see if you can make an AI for it. I assume you are well-versed in vJass?

Hang on, before you get the TTW map I would like to see a pseudocode algorithm of a proposed AI to see how you would do such a thing. After working on a TTW (standalone) AI for a while now, and I have these two things to say about it;

1) It is harder than you think.
2) It is impractical for the map.
Both of these points assume there is some level of detail for the AI, most notably the ability to build a variety (at least a few) mazes, and that the AI is not as thick as two bricks.

What he said.

Then
russoka wrote:Problem with code like
local integer N
local player p = (any code to pick player)
local integer PID = GetPlayerID(p)
if not bPlayerRace[PID] then
set N = GetRandomInt (0, 41)
call CreateNUnitsAtLoc( 1, udg_RacesBuilders[N], p, GetPlayerStartLocationLoc(p), bj_UNIT_FACING )
set bPlayerRace[PID] = true
endif

Somethink like this. I not check this code, just example. I'm use jass about 3 weeks.

And. I can't to use JNPG, i can use JassCraft + simple WE.

Maps: Castle Fight, Legion TD, DOTA... too much maps with vJass without so simple error.

I am confused? How does this, in any way, relate to creating an AI? I don't understand vJASS, but I do understand Java to a point (so I can get the gist of what is going on here) and this looks like a mess? Some sort of spawning system? O.o
}{odge-Podge

Back to top Go down

Post by H3katonkheir on 10/11/2012, 02:07

Hodge, russoka posted an example of a memory leak.

H3katonkheir

Back to top Go down

Post by }{odge-Podge on 10/11/2012, 02:36

Shows what I know xD
And thus concludes my input in this discussion xD Have a nice day ^_^
}{odge-Podge

Back to top Go down

Post by D3zmodos on 10/11/2012, 03:37

H3k actually I believe he posted code to give the player a random builder (it just so happens to contain a leak). If only it were that simple (For instance that code completely ignores whether or not the selected builder is already in use).

Russoka is also making the mistake of assuming that all wc3 maps are actually made using the exact same code.

By the way, Russoka, you say you have a test version of Shango TW that you've put into 80% JASS, I'd be interested to see it. Also could you link me to somewhere were I can download that Leak Checker program? Wanna see what it says for TTW Excited

D3zmodos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum