Team Fortress 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team Fortress 2

Post by vAnKaTa_G.G. on 19/8/2011, 02:39

Hey guys (those who are left anyway xD)
I just thought to post something quite random on the forum... sort of like a bump Excited And at the same time some content...

Recently (about a month ago xD) Team Fortress 2 became completely free to play. The game is downloaded via Steam. So I was just wondering if someone wants to play with me Excited.

I don't know if anyone here has tried the game. But I'd like to here some opinions on this topic.

Off topic: I see there hasn't been much going on. If someone could give me a quick heads up as to what has been done on the map etc.. etc... Thanks in advance Excited
vAnKaTa_G.G.

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Fortress 2

Post by H3katonkheir on 23/8/2011, 09:22

On topic: Yay Excited TFT is one of the many games that are on my ToPlay list once this year is over. With it being free, it just makes it one (legal) step closer to playing.

Off topic:
vAnKaTa_G.G. wrote:I see there hasn't been much going on.
...That is visible Smile.
There are a few of us (maybe one other) who is trying to do things. I've supplied a couple (fairly large) snippets to have a look at. Just so not all hope is lost (if there is any left Excited?).

TMD2 v1.0 is nearing completion and features all promised tools. (A few of them can be seen in the screenshot below)

The forum's look is becoming a bit... Meh - for lack of a better word. Some styles are being experimented with, this page being an example of a new portal (NOTE: this has not been extensively tested on most browsers, so there are likely to be glitches and / or missing details per specific browser).
http://tropicaltowerwars.betaboard.net/h2-ttw-portal
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera, are known to work.
Internet Explorer DOES NOT WORK! (Does it ever?)

There is also a 'rumour' that D3zmodos has been working on the map Smile...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H3katonkheir

http://tropicaltowerwars.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeafMuncher on 23/8/2011, 12:25

Haha nice topic hijack H3ka Tongue
TMD is looking AWESOME!!!
Also I like the newer portal's look (last one was just too much blue and brown for my liking Tongue)

On Topic: I have yet to play TF2 unfortunately, but it is one of my top priorities once I have a decent internet connection
LeafMuncher

Back to top Go down

Post by vAnKaTa_G.G. on 23/8/2011, 23:32

TMD is looking great H3ka.
The new portal page is looking nice too. The only thing I didn't quite like is the navigation bar. I'd prefer if the images all had the same background as the "Forum" link. Other than that it looks nice. Smile
vAnKaTa_G.G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top